Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm back!!

Hi guys! I am so glad to be back and blog with you! I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have written a new post! I hope I didn't lose my audience!

Anyway, I loved the trip to Camp Classen! It was such a beautiful sight! I promise as soon as I can get the CD in and copy the pictures off, I will post pictures! I would have already had pics on here but they wouldn't let us bring digital cameras, afraid they would get ruined.

So I guess all you guys out their are wanting to know what all happened eh? Well on Monday morning all of the 5th graders that where going to Camp Classen had to get to school by 8:00 A.M.! We usually only have to get there by nine o'clock. at 8:00 we had to go through all of the stuff like checking in, getting our t-shirts, and turning in our medication to Mrs. Grantham. Then we sat, and sat, and sat. And just as soon as I thought I just couldn’t take it anymore they finally said "If you are in Mrs. Ross' homeroom then please line up at the door the buses are waiting". Oh my gosh was I just so excited!

The bus ride to Camp Classen was "OK" but all I did was read, read, read. Our bus driver was really nice. She would talk to us a lot.

When we finally got there, there was a big sign that said "Welcome Camp Classen campers!" When we all saw that we went crazy! You would have been able to hear us screaming from a mile away! No kidding!

When we got off the bus we went to the dining hall. That's where we would meet before every meal. There we met Mr. Will and Mrs. Hines. Mr. Will had a few announcements to make before Mrs. McNear, our principle got to call out our names for us to know which cabin we had. ( I had "Davis Left" )

After we got all settled in, in our cabins we had a tour so we would no where to go and when. Then after that we got the rest of the day to ourselves.

When we woke up in the morning everyone was so tired! Can you believe it? We had breakfast duty on the first morning at Camp Classen!

When we got out of breakfast we went on Warren Mt. It was beautiful! I can't wait to show all of the pics! On Warren we had to climb the face of the mountain. It was really steep!

After Warren we went to lunch. I would tell you what I had for lunch that day but you should know my brain, it forgets things really easily!

I would keep telling you about my story but my little fingers are getting tired so I am going to stop for tonight. I will finish telling you my story tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun already!!
    I'm so glad you had a good time.
    Can't wait to read the rest of your story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's alot of blogging for you. I bet your little fingers were tired after all that typing. Can't wait to hear the rest of your story. Rest up them fingers and get to typing real soon. We are all anxious to hear all the details.

    ReplyDelete