Monday, December 14, 2009

 Hey guys it's me Hunter, Hope I didn't lose you again! IF i start to drift of in my sentences, then I am so sorry! I just finnished e-mailing my older sister ( Ryanne ) about what we are going to get my mom. we just can't decide and Christmas is just inching around the corner! I hope we have time to get her a presant! anyway I was just wanting to tell you that my dog ( Max ) has a broken foot. He just went to the vet today and they said that he had a broken foot. I can't really teel you all of the detials because I wasn't really there. But I promise to tell you what I know. Right now max is hobbiling around on his foot that is in a cast. I feel so bad!

Sorry! have to go to bed!
 bye

2 comments:

  1. Poor Max! I feel so sorry for him, having to limp around on his funny cast. At least he can't sneak up on us, since we can hear him clomp, clomp, clomping along! :)

    I'm going to have to try to intercept some of those emails between you and your big sister so I'll have a clue what you're getting me for Christmas. :) How about some new crochet hooks? Or wait! How about some YARN? Wouldn't Daddy just love that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. post pics from camp classen PLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSS I BEG U and def let me know how max is doin.

    ReplyDelete