Hi, Blogging Buddies! My mom had an award on her blog, and she said I could steal it from her and use it on my blog. I thought it would be fun to answer the questions. I would like to give this award to anyone who would like it. If you read this and would like to play, answer the following questions and post the answers on your blog. I will come and read it.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. You can only use one word to answer each of the following questions.
2. Offer this to your fellow bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award.
4. Have fun!!!
Okay, on to the fun part!
1. Where is your cell phone?Not
2. Your hair? Blonde
3. Your mother? Here
4. Your father? Bath
5. Your favorite foods?Chinese
6. Your dream last night? Unknown
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Thin
9. What room are you in?Office
10. Your hobby? playing
11. Your fear? darkness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?alive
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? sad
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish List Item? happiness
17. Where did you grow up?Oklahoma
18. Last thing you did? eat
19. What are you wearing?sweatshirt
20. Your t.v.? cableless
21. Your pets? Greyhounds
22. Friends? alot
23. Your life? great
24. Your mood? good
25. Missing someone?yes
26. Vehicle? none
27. Something you're not wearing?shoes
28. Your favorite store? mall
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. Last time you laughed?today
31. Last time you cried?awhile
32. Best friend?Isaac
33. One place I go to again and again?school
34. One person who emails you regularly?Babci
35. Favorite place to eat? Alfredos
I love your answers, Baby Girl! The "cableless" TV cracks me up. I'm also curious that you say Chinese is your favorite food. I've been around you your entire 10 years, and that is news to me! :) Well, it's late, and I need to get to bed. I'll check back in tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love your new blog design. Very flashy!!
Mom
Hi Mommy! It's me Hunter. I don't know wether to reply on my blog or your blog so im going to do it on mine. When you get an answer please tell me!:o)
ReplyDeleteHunter
Ok I'm doing it! Come on over and check it out.
ReplyDeleteWhew........girl you got to slow down, it is only the 8th of October and you got 12 post...! 4 extra ...I can't do that much reading ...give a hooker a break and keep it at least 4 or 5 a weeks, i got ta rest some of the time! Kisses for the puppies, let see if I can name em with out looking, Sam, Lenny, Kodiac, Tigger ...dang I can't ....see what happen when u get old.
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun list. Stop by on my blog and check out mine. :-) BTW, love your blog layout.
ReplyDelete