Monday, September 6, 2010

New Monitor!!

Hey guys! Me my mom and my dad all had a talk this morning. It was about me not using my laptop as much as I should... well I told them that my screen is to small on my computer. ( Which is true. ) Then something happend that made me think that I was having hearing problems!! : ) Well anyway... they said that if I stayed with it and kept using MY computer, then they would get me a MONITOR for my desk!!! I am so excited!!! But they said that I had to stay with the program for at least a month, maybe more. But really it is not that bad waiting when I know that at the end of the month I will end up getting a real MONITOR for my desk. So now I have a Monitor and a laptop!!

Well I hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. So cool have fun I'm very happy for u but u need to post more posts soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post more posts soon! I love to hear about your life and whats going on in it. PS. Iv posted alot more posts on my blog so check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please post. im getting bored and im eventually gonna stop schecking your blog. ps. check mine and comment please

    ReplyDelete